Saturday, May 17, 2008

Missing Krismar

This morning when I went online to check my mails, my cousin left me message that she has a visitor my niece Krismar from Davao. I replied to her message and 10 year niece Krismar said “hi myh it’s me kikis”. I’m glad to chat with her and saw her on the web cam. She is pretty and still has her curly hair. Her typing is slow so I have to wait for her reply. I miss her especially she was making faces on the web cam. I tried to call thru yahoo but my cousin’s microphone doesn’t work. I ask how are her other siblings doing back in Davao and glad that they are all Ok especially his Kuya NiƱo who just had Hypokalemia (Potassium Deficiency). She is enjoying her short stay in Cebu my cousin will bring her to their company’s sports festival and will also attend a kid’s birthday party tomorrow. They will fly back to Davao on Monday, May 19, 2008.

I miss you Krismar. Hope to see you again.

No comments: