Thursday, May 29, 2008

Big Thanks to My Friend, Belle


I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my friend Belle. In this late hour of the night I sent her a message thru her YM bugging her to help me how to go about my first entry with the PPP; I am so glad she still replied back to me. With out her I will it will take me a lot of time before I can figure out how to do it. I can always count on her for help.

I would like to thank you again for showing me your expertise about this blogging thingy.
Your help was greatly appreciated I hope you won’t be tired of helping if I have some questions in the future.

God Bless you my friend.

1 comment:

hfnl/jtld said...

:D thanks sa imong post Hyde! lupa pud akong atay ba.

bitaw dats wat frens r for. anytime basta naa ko free time moshare jud ko. :)

thanks pud sa imong advise about sa health sa ko mama.