Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today mother’s day is the day we honor our mother’s for the love, care and all the sacrifices she have given to her children. We may call her mama, nanay, ima, mommy and so much more; we can never repay our mother’s sacrifices until we become one. Most of times they are misunderstood by their children especially with their constant reminders to their kids, those reminders are her way of showing that she care and love her children.

It has been three years now that I have not celebrated the occasion with my mama for we live far from each other thousand of miles away. I send her mother’s day card and call her on the phone. I know she is getting old and has been sickly lately. I thank the Lord for extending her life. I would like to THANK her for bringing me into this world and for molding me to who am I now. She may not be the perfect mother in the world but without her I won’t be here also. She may have shortcomings but she have molded us five of her children to become better person. I miss her “hamonada” recipe and her “utan bisaya”. To Mama Yol all of us your children would like to thank you and would like to let you know that we LOVE and CARE for you. Most of your kids are far from you but we are thinking of you. Hope we will see each other again.

Happy Mother’s day to my sisters Ethel, Lany and Grace; you are such a great mom to your kids. I am proud of the job you have done. I don’t know how it feels to be a mom for I don’t have kids of my own. I’m sure it feels good for even my nephews and nieces call me Auntie Mommy it even feels awesome. Grace doesn’t have a kids too and also waiting; wish she can have soon. I am also looking forward to be a mother, hope I can be one soon.


To my relatives and friends who are mothers happy mother’s day to you. You all deserved to be treated like a QUEEN on your day.

Happy Mother’s Day to all!

No comments: