Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thanks to 3PPP's

Wow I am lucky today for I was able to grab opps after such a long time. I was not easy to get it; it was still available when I saw it but after answering their cache question it just said all posts are taken. Another thing also I am not aware that I am only allowed to grab up to 3 posts in a day. I was so excited to grab another one worth $20 for 50 words but it turned out that I was already up to my limit. I felt sad better luck next time. I learned my lesson I should have waited and not submitted my last post to grab the bigger fish but I might not be able to get it too. The more blogs I have the better I guess for more opportunities to take. I am very new to this blogging thing everyday is a learning experience.

I will just update my other blogg and hopefully I can submit it to them when it is qualified. At least I earned something for today.
Happy blogging guys.

No comments: