Thursday, October 30, 2008

Missing My Mama

It has been two months now that my beloved Mama has passed away. I was there at her wake and took some pictures I didn't even view them again for it just hurts me. Todd downloaded it for me after I arrived back to Canada. Yesterday I missed her so bad that the incident keeps on coming back to my mind why she has to leave. I started to open the pictures and seeing her lifeless body again just broke me into tears. I just miss her so much before while she was still alive it just easy to call her on the phone and I can hear her voice.
It is very important to value them while they are still alive. I will continue to cherise happy moments together with my Mama dear.
I love you Ma! I know Papa and yourself won't stop guiding us even though you are no longer physically present with us.

No comments: