Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black FridayHoliday Shopping

There are 58 days before Christmas 2008. Time flies so fast when the month of September starts we feel that Christmas is just around the corner. By that time we have already made our Christmas shopping plan on what kind of gifts we give to our loved ones that will make them happy. We continue to look for deal especially that right now the economy is tough but that doesn’t stop us from giving gifts. By November 27 we celebrate our Thanksgiving and our Christmas list is already ready but we wait for 2008 thanksgiving specials that will definitely happen on Black Friday. Shoppers will be flocking to department stores with their list to be purchase on that day for they see huge savings. In fact you can even make your purchases on line and will save you from lining up on the day itself.

My husband wants an MP3 Player for Christmas and I found one at Best Buy Apple® - iPod® nano 8GB* MP3 Player for only $149.00. I can order it online also no problem in lining in the store.

I will also buy Worthington V Neck Sweaters at JC Penny for only $11.99 which I can use for winter and as a gift to my sisters. There are lots of items to choose from and I am sure I can save a lot of money for all the discounts they offer. I can’t hardly wait for Black Friday to come to spend my money wisely.

No comments: