Saturday, October 25, 2008

Snooze off for Bed


I had a busy Saturday from doing laundry, grocery shopping and preparing for dinner. Earlier today we went to Hommer's Meat a butchershop here in Stevensville, Ontario. I like to buy meat from them for it is fresh and cheaper from than the usual grocery store and I get to buy pork meat with the skin and fat on it. It is good to have them once in awhile but not all the time. We bought some breakfast sausage and pork tenderloin and baby back ribs. I had to put them in a cut them into piece depending on what recipe it calls for and stock them in the freezer for about 2 weeks consumption. Dishes were waiting for me too, rinse them and loaded them in the dishwasher.

I went online to check on some recipes that will be good for my meat for the week. I watched some shows at pinoychannel.tv while watching I was also doing my knitting it is a scarf. I am now ready for bed to relax my tired body. I have to get up early for church too.

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday. Good night folks.

No comments: