Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank YOU Friend

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."
I would like to thank Belle, my classmate and my friend for encouraging and teaching me do this blogging thing. Thank you for sparing your time with me on the phone, I know how busy you are but your help was greatly appreciated. Thank you for the words of encouragement you lifted up my spirit. I thought I won't be able to make some composition but your words moved me to do it.
I am happy for you, hope everything goes well with your family. God is good all the time, he never closed his doors for those who seek help in HIM. God Bless YOU and your family, my FRIEND.
Till next time....take care!

1 comment:

GMNL said...

pssttt ayaw saba nga ako heheheh.secret lang.

nwys, salamat pud sa imong pagtawag hehehe.oi efo ba imong anabs ba.heheh mora lagi na ug 20yo pa hmmm..interesting hehehe.joke.

bitaw oi agi agi ra ko diria.