Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Guy I Love

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many ties, always with the same person."


Todd and I have been married for four solid and loving years. We had a whirlwind romance before we got married. It may sound weird to you guys but we met each other online. I thought online relationships doesn't work but here we are on our four years of being together. He had never change since the first time i knew and met him in person. There maybe some misunderstandings along the way but that is part of a married life. He is a very loving, thoughtful, understanding, kind hearted man and a good provider to the family.

I believe respect and love for each other are the key to a lasting relationship. I love you babe, looking forward for more wonderful years of being together.

No comments: