Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Nephews and Nieces



I have three nephews and three nieces and one grand daughter. Nino, Em em, Shemar, Krismar are the kids of my sister Ethel from Davao City. Keishi is her grand daughter; niƱo’s daughter. Kyle and Kurt are the kiddos of my sister Lany in TN. I have baby sit all of them while they were still babies. Time flies so fast that they have grown and mature already, no longer babies. The picture onset was taken last year when I went back home.

Nino is the first grandson of my parents. He is so closed to my mom. He was cute, chinky eyed and chubby while he was still a baby up to now he is still handsome with two dimples. Champoy (tsamporado) is his favorite as a kid. He also likes chicken noodle with egg, marshmallow coated with chocolate. He had gained so much weight in his elementary years but was able to loose. Basketball is his sport and he is friendly also. He has grown up and has matured already especially he is now a dad to Keishi. He just finished his degree in nursing. Congrats dong! Good luck on your board exam.

Em em is the 2nd apo (grand daughter). She was small baby and had a thick black hair. She was sickly as a kid due to her asthma till now it didn’t go away. She was a shy type of person, just wanted to be in the corner but she has overcome it. It took quite a while before she can speak properly thought she won’t be able to learn fast but it turned out the other way. Em em has beauty and brains aside from that she is also tough and is never afraid to say what she feels. She is very thoughtful and appreciates even little things that you will give her. She is responsible and knows a lot of house work. She is almost done in her studies this will be her last year to finish her nursing degree.

Keep up all the good work and always aim for the best.

Shemar is the 3rd apo (grand daughter). Shemar was a big baby at 10 lbs, she has a pretty curly hair. I remember when she was a kid I used to brush her hair with the circular brush that I got tangled to her curly hair. It took me so long to untangle it that she fell asleep. She is very talented; she loves dancing, singing, and modeling. I remember she loves to wear my clothes, shoes and does her fashion show in the house. She likes to be become a news caster but took a different field. She will be turning 18 this 1st of June wish I’m there for her debut. She is smart, pretty and intelligent.

Good luck in your studies.

Krismar is the baby of the siblings. I didn’t spent so much time with her for she was born in Davao City. I only had the chance to be with her every time they come to Cebu for vacation either Christmas or summer. Though not a lot of time spent but it was still worth while. She was 11 lbs when she was born my sister had to undergo caesarian operation for her. She looks like one of the cherub angels and she has a very curly hair. She likes Ariel a lot from the little mermaid. I gave her a caricature of her face with the body of the mermaid.

Since her hair is curly she always wanted to have a long and straight hair. She loves to wrap her hair with a baby blanket and fantasize that her hair is long and straight. My sister bought a wig for her. She is an animal lover too; she has 2 poodle dogs and birds at home. She likes to become a veterinarian as a kid; I don’t know now it might have change. I remember there was a stray kitten roaming outside the house crying she named him “Robert”. The kitten gets used to her for she will give food to him. One day Robert didn’t come to the house that makes her so sad. She has a heart for animals too.

She has grown a lot now becoming taller and skinnier.

Kyle is the eldest son of my sister Lany. I had so much time spent with Kyle for I was living with them when he was born. He is such an adorable, cute, handsome baby, neighbors won’t even know that we have a newborn for seldom you can hear him cry at night. Kyle was very sickly as a kid he had asthma at a very young age. Kyle is very “buotan” a person with a heart or a sense of humanity. He is scared of dogs because he was bitten by one before. He is trying to overcome the fear. He is into Taekwondo, I think he has now a red black belt. He is also a very kind kid.
Kurt is Lany’s youngest. Kurt was only 11 months old when my sister left to the states to work. She left her two kids with me for about six months to take care; it was a big responsibility for me. Kurt as a baby cries a lot; a very young age he loves to listen to music. The Celine Dion cd or the bee gees is always played every time its time for him to go to bed. He can even sing songs of the bee gees. Now he is already five years old, his favorite toys are his dragons. He knows all of their names. Every time you give him something he is very appreciative and thoughtful. He also likes the cartoon character sponge bob. He has grown now and will be ready for school this coming August.

Keishi is the baby of them all. She is cute, adorable and can easily learn on things. The last time I talked to her on the phone,omg, she has a loud voice doesn't sound like a baby anymore.

To all of you kiddos good luck in your studies and be good all the time.


Auntie Mommy loves and misses you a lot. Hope to see all of you again.

No comments: