Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Phone Conversation

I slept very late last night around 2 o'clock in the morning. I got an email from cousin who just arrived in California a week ago. In her email she provided her contact #, so I tried to call her glad that she was home. We talked on the phone for more than an hour. She is very excited with her new job. She will be working as a teacher to severe mentally retarted kids. She used to be a teacher for special children back home. I am happy for her that she got hired right away on the first job fair that she went. In fact there were two positions offered to her from the same school. I told her she did a good job.
We talked a lot, she is still adjusting on the place but she is doing ok. She said she is busy preparing all her work documentations and trainings. She already started her classes and she said she did easily connect with her students.

No comments: