Thursday, August 14, 2008

Got Off Early From Work

It was a fun day at work today just got paid for doing nothing at all. I went to work at 2:30 p.m. today early as I was scheduled. I was on the phone for one hour and just surprise the line was disconnected and my program froze. Good thing that I was already done in processing the payment. Its the work dialer and the program had some trouble it went down. Everybody was very happy it gives us a break from calling people to pay their debts. We were just talking to each other and remain seated on our desk. We waited for hours for the dialer to go back but at the same time crossing our fingers not too. I guess we are all lucky today at work, sat there for almost six hours with pay without doing anything. After I came back for lunch we were advised that they couldn't fix for today and said they we can go home. Hurray, we are all happy to go home early for tonight.

No comments: