Saturday, September 27, 2008

Household Chores on Saturday

Saturday is my day to be domesticated. It is a day for my laundry, cleaning the house and all other stuff that needs to be done at home. I got up late this morning for I felt so tired. Todd was already doing the front breaks of his car. I sat with him outside while he was doing the front breaks and chat for a bit. It was already almost noon that I started my laundry doing the towels, jeans, and shirts and lastly all the whites. While doing my laundry we went to Wal-mart to pick up some groceries. The store was so crowded I didn't know its the start of their anniversary celebration there deals too. We just got what we need and got some stuff that were on sale.
After we got home for groceries, we went to Emerald Chinese Buffet for dinner. OMG food was great they had my favorite calamare. I still have clothes to fold now and some more loads to do.
We missed this year's Grape and Wine Parade. I saw it before and Todd said the floats were budget so its not worth it going again this year.
Hope you had a good Saturday.


No comments: