Thursday, September 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

After 21 hrs of flying in the air I finally arrived to Canada my home. I was in the Philippines for 15 days for Mama's wake and burial. It was nice to see my family again but at the same time sad to be there to face the reality that Mama is now gone. The flight coming back was very long I had to wait for 6 hours in Atlanta, GA for my flight to Buffalo, NY. It wasn't the right timing to go back on 9-11 the airport security was very tight. I am very lucky they didn't open my luggage at the port of entry. They did open my sister's luggage and throw some of the canned goods she had in her luggage. Todd met me at the airport.
My leggs were all swollen from the long trip and just sitting on the plane. My left ear hurt so bad from the pressure especially that I had a runny nose until now it still bothers me. I still don't know when will be the next time I will be able to come for a visit to the Phils.

No comments: