Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to Work

It was my first day to be back to work after my bereavement leave. I didn't feel like going back to work after being off for 15 days. I guess the feeling is normal especially it was also Monday. There were a few changes and updates at work, which my Manager gladly showed it to me. Every one was happy to see me back, some didn't know that I was away.
It was very busy at work the volumes of inbound call was very high. People were calling in to make their payments over the phone. Oh boy, I was exhausted on my first day to be back to work. I had a short briefing of the updates and I started to take calls right away. Good thing I its all in my memory.
After the storm that comes in life, the sun is always there to shine. Life goes on no matter what.

No comments: