Saturday, January 10, 2009

Paying Post

During my younger days I used to have diary of things that have transpired in my life. It is nice to keep a record of them and read them once in a while. It used to be store in thick diaries as times advance in technology you can now do it paperless. It has been a year now that I have my online diary and I enjoy a lot posting my experiences and pictures of activities we have done. I didn’t know that by doing it also at the same time I can make money making advertising and bloggs from my online diary. At first, I didn’t understand as how I can make money from my blog. I am grateful for my friend for helping me to understand the world of blogging. I did submit my blogg to several sites that pays me to blog.

My earning had been a great help to my family especially in helping the medication expenses of my late mother. Though I don’t do it full-time but still little amount counts. With my coming earnings I am planning to buy something for myself. I am really grateful for all the earnings I got from blogging.


If you are into blogging Paying Post is a new website that pays you to blog it won’t take time to register your blog and get approved. Their website is very easy to maneuver especially with their new layout. When I registered my blogg with them I didn’t wait for a long time to get approved. If you are a stay-at-home mom this is the best way to earn something while taking care of your kids. Anyone can earn from blogging as long as you are willing to give it a try. Don’t waste your time visit them right now and start making money.

No comments: