Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holidays Are Over

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Today is the last day of my holiday from work. I will be back to work tomorrow. I know it won't be easy to be at work after being off for two weeks but I have to do it for I need the money. I wish I will win in the lottery and I don't have to worry about going to work. I am still thankful that I still have a job especially with the economy right for a lot of companies have closed. In fact my husband is being laid from work for a week hope it won't go too long. The demand for their product is slow. He is working for the automotive industry. I hope that their will plant will be able to survive with the economic crisis and they won't close it. I have to motivate myself to work more hours to get more money back.
Have a blessed Sunday guys.

No comments: