Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Luck My Friend

I was chatting with my friend tonight at Yahoo Messenger. I am glad that she is doing ok and busy with her blogging business. I was sad to know that 6 month old baby of her cousin died today. It is sad to for a little angel to go but I told her she is happy now with Jesus.

I admire her for being so supportive to her family in the Philippines, Kudos to you my friend for doing such a good work for them. I wish you good luck in all your endeavors. I hope your parents will be able to decide which are they gonna take after the tour. Hope they will be enlightened by the Holy Spirit to make good decisions.


Thank you also for helping me everytime I have questions with my blog. You are an angel to me. Wish you more blessings and happiness in life.

No comments: