Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chat With My Family

I slept very late last night I had a chat with my family back in the Philippines. We had a phone conversation thru yahoo messenger. I am thankful for yahoo for this service for I get to save a lot of money from the long distance bills. I had a great time talking to them. My sister from Davao and two for her kids went to Cebu to attend the All Soul's Day celebration to offer prayers and visit to the grave of our parents. This is our first All Soul's Day celebration without my Mama for she just passed away two months ago. I miss them and the attending the celebration also. They went to the cementry early in the morning to bring the flowers and candles. Mass for the souls was celebrated at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, after they had their dinner at the grave of my parents. My niece said she will be sharing photos to me once she gets back to Davao.
Hope I can visit them again soon. I want that on my next visit I will make it in time for Christmas.

No comments: