Friday, June 6, 2008

Tired Body and Exhausted Mind

Today was a rough day for us with our dog being sick. I hope he will feel better but it doesn't look like. My husband and I have been talking of all options. My brother-in-law said to put him down if he is really in pain. We don't want to put him down right away for he just had second dose of his pill (steroids). I wanted to give the pill a chance to work. It might help him. I don't understand why it’s so easy for them to say that put him down. It is sad to see him go for he has been our company for almost nine years now. I know others my think that we are weird for we gave so much importance to our pet. My husband is thinking of just spending the money for the surgery which is not a 100% guarantee of recovery.

I just don't know what to do. I have spent hours with him today trying to make him comfortable. We are hoping the pills will work and his slip disc will just settle back to its place when it is no longer inflamed.

I better relax my mind now and head to bed. Have a good night guys.
P.s. I took his picture early today. He just feel secured staying inside his bag.

No comments: