Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Mall Strolling

The automatic starter of my car was finally installed we waited for almost 3 hours from them to do it. We had it done at Future Shop while waiting we just stroll around the mall and had some window shopping. I was just surprised for the mall was not that busy it was pretty steady. Usually at this time of the year they are really busy and pack I think this is due the economic crisis the whole world is facing right now. People that has the money are holding on to it for the future.


I am happy that it was installed and it is really good when the weather is very cold. I can even start it from 3,000 meters away before I got off from work my car is ready and warm. It is really good for the winter season it helps melt the snow right away.

No comments: