Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Niagara Falls Escapade


My sisters and their families came for a visit about 2 weeks ago. I was happy to see them again. We had such a great time bonding with each other and with their kids also. It was very lively inside the house, usually it is very quiet for it's just me and hubby living in it. Kurt enjoyed so much going up and down the stairs. Kyle was playing with our dogs too.



We took them to see the Niagara Falls, one of the seven wonders of the world. We all went to the Maid of the Mist boat to take a closer look of the falls. It was a wonderful experience with mother nature. I was bit scared upon reaching to the Canada side of the falls - it is huge and the current is fast. That was were we all got wet good thing they provide us with raincoats. Everyone enjoyed sight seeing along the falls and surrounding area. We want to the Floral Clock also and had some picture talking.



With my sisters around it feels like we were in the Philippines. I prepared lot of pinoy dishes. My sister brought some "boneless danggit" and some "dried nokus" directly from Cebu it was yummy.




No comments: