Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday!

Finally, I have submitted my change of shift to my manager at work today. I hope I will get positive reply on my change of schedule. Another thing supposedly my vacation leave starts on June 17-20, 2008 but my sister said they will try to come early on June 16 for a visit. I book today June 16 as another vacation day in case they will show up early. I am lucky the day is not full yet so I got it; Thanks God. I am excited and can't wait for my vacation to start. I look forward to seeing my sisters and their family and also I am looking forward to be off from work for nine days.
It was just steady at work today not too busy and most of my customers are on their calmness mood, maybe its not full moon yet, lol.
It's time for me to snooze now guys it is getting late.........see you around.

No comments: